Chi Kung StatsEdit
As in most other games, Chi Kung stats are different than the normal (melee) stats.
- CK Damage: This determines the amount of damage inflicted by a successful hit.
- CK Defense: This determines how much of the damage inflicted is prevented. Players have noticed that 1000 CK Defense will severely decrease the damage inflicted.
- CK Attack Rating: This determines how often your attacks will hit your opponent, as well as the likelihood of scoring a Critical Hit when you hit our opponent.
- CK Dodge: This is the counterpart to CK Attack Rating, and determines how often you will dodge your opponents' attacks.
- Essence: Increases base Damage and Defense.
- Wisdom: Increased Attack Rating and Dodge. Damage is also increased for skills over Cheng 5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.