Chi Kung Defense (CK Defense) is your character's ability to withstand Chi Kung damage (as opposed to physical damage). The higher a character's defense is, the less damage that character will take when they are hit.
Increasing Chi Kung Defense[edit | edit source]
Chi Kung Defense can be increased in 3 ways:
- By leveling up - Every time you gain a level, you gain 1 CK defense
- By increasing your Essence (by using relics, buffs, or by using Chi Points) - Each Essence point gives you 2 CK defense
- By wearing certain Epithets that increase your CK defense
Chi Kung Defense Thresholds[edit | edit source]
There are some defense values that are of some significance.
- Every 100 point interval has a moderate impact on damage taken
- 1000 Chi Kung Defense is considered the "cap", at which point damage is minimized, and additional defense does not have a noticeable impact.