- Bleed - Gradually lose HP every 3 seconds.
- Paralysis - Character cannot move, but can still attack and use abilities. The camera cannot be moved.
- Stun - Same as paralysis, but the character cannot attack.
- Slow - Character moving speed is reduced.
- Silence - Characters cannot use Chi Kung skills, nor can they meditate.
- Distraction - Attack rating is reduced.
- Disoriented - Mouse controls are inverted.
- Revival Aftereffects - Attributes and moving speed are decreased.
- Weakness - Attack is reduced.
- Lower Defense - Defense is reduced. The icon is identical to that of slow and weakness.
- Penalty - A penalty for attacking or killing a player in a safe zone. Guard will attack you if you have this penalty.
- Disrupted Nerves - Cannot meditate, Attack or use abilities, can still move and move camera, inversion of Paralysis.
- Invulnerability - This grants a player invincibility and they will not receive damage. Despite seeming like a buff, attempting to use some techniques will generate the "X cannot be used due to a negative condition" error message.
In addition to debuffs, there are also buffs that boost your attributes and stats.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.