Gold is the primary currency of 9Dragons. You can see how much gold you have by opening your Inventory Window.
There are a number of ways in which gold can be earned and spent.
Earning Gold[edit | edit source]
- By killing mobs and receiving gold as a drop.
- By opening a chest in a dungeon and receiving gold as a reward.
- By selling an item to either another player (with a stand or through a trade) or an NPC.
- By smashing pots that can be found in some towns.
Spending Gold[edit | edit source]
- Gold can be spent to buy items from either another player (with a stand or through a trade) or an NPC.
- Gold can be used to have your clothes or weapons repaired or refined (weapons only).
- Gold can be used to have your Internal or External Wounds healed at a Doctor.
- Gold can be used to rent Storage space at a Courier.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.