Nanchang is one of the 4th level maps in 9Dragons (the other being Hangzhou).
It is a disputed map, meaning that both White and Black Clan disciples can enter it, but is mainly a white clan map.
The guards here though, will attack and kill all Black Clan members it they find.
Nanchang is appropriate for characters from level 70 to approximately 107 (FD10 - EC6) (Needs confirmation), after which point, they go to Liaodong.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- The Mansion of Silver Coins, a dungeon for higher level players (Floral Crown +) can be found on the east side of Nanchang.
- The Beast Tower, a dungeon for very high level players (Golden Lotus +) can be found along the north side of Nanchang.
- The exit to Liaodong is in the north-east corner of the map, but is "guarded" by the Necromancer, a very powerful boss
- Mansion Passes, which allow you to enter the Mansion of Silver Coins, can be found as a drop from mobs south of the Mansion.
- Zombies, which are very popular mobs in Nanchang, can be found north of the "A" in "Ascending Plain"
- An exit to Hangzhou can be found at the bottom of Nanchang.
- The Gorge of No Return, which is slightly east of the centre of Nanchang, is sealed off, and cannot be used as a shortcut to get from the south-east to north-east sides of the map.
- A non-functioning exit to Jinan can be found above the "Z" in "Zhunxing"