Summary[edit | edit source]
This patch contains a number of changes and additions, see below for more details.
Content Changed[edit | edit source]
- Road to Dragon Quest for 2nd Role
- The new set of RTD Quests will now be available to complete. Upon completion, you will be able to initiate the Advanced Role for your clan.
- New skills will be available to learn after completing the RTD quests.
- An event will be released to celebrate the launch of the 2nd Role.
- Refinement Updates
- Weapons you get from blacksmith will now have a hardness attribute to them.
- All weapons currently in the game will now have a hardness attribute to them.
- Weapons can now be refined up to +12.
- New Weapon Status
- "Blood Dragon" weapons will now be available as a drop in-game.
- Hermit level weapons can also be obtained.
- Skill Manual for Cheng 11 and 12
- Manuals for Cheng 11 and 12 now drop in game.
- Mastery System
- You are now able to level your weapon mastery further.
- Quest introduced to allow mastery reset.
- New Collection Items
- New Wan Daye Collectible for Clothes.
- New Resource Collections.
- Vault of Death and Vault of Double Dragons passes.
- New Item Mall Items
- Dragon Scales - Will add hardness if slots are available.
- Dragon Tears - Will add hardness slots to your weapon.
- Cash Bag - Add an extra bag to your inventory.
- Qilin's Mirror - This item, combined with the Statue of Qilin (available in all general stores), will give you the opportunity to obtain rare items.
- The level cap has been lifted to 180, or Cheng 12 of Hermit.
- The experience curve has been adjusted to make it easier for players to level up.
- The option to switch characters without logging out of an account will now be available.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.