There is a group of NPCs who are usally present in every village.
Although the names are different, the appearence of each type of village NPC is identical.
Clinic[edit | edit source]
Couriers Guild[edit | edit source]
The storagekeepers of the Couriers Guild provide access to a player character's storage.
Drapery[edit | edit source]
- There is no Drapery in Hefei.
General Store[edit | edit source]
The shopkeepers of the general stores sell keys and sachets, as well as ornaments and the combining tool that is required for applying ornaments.
Depending on the location, they also sell Chi Kung Supplements for the following clans:
Hermit[edit | edit source]
- There are hermits in both Safety Zones in Bloody Plain.
- There is a hermit on the 3rd level of The Cave of The Conqueror.
- There is also a Hermit in every village.
Inn[edit | edit source]
The innkeepers let you check in so you can revive at the inn.
- There is no inn in Hefei.
- The Keeper of Bloody Plain NPCs in the Bloody Plain Safety Zones offer the same service.
Martial School[edit | edit source]
The sifus are the operators of the Martial Schools in the starter maps. They are not present on any 2nd or higher level map.
They sell Vagabond Kung Fu skills for the clan weapons and the Revealing Hand Maneuver skill.
Near the Sifus, there are training grounds for Kung Fu and Chi Kung.
Peddler[edit | edit source]
Smithy[edit | edit source]
- There is no Smithy in Hefei.
Tavern[edit | edit source]
- There is no tavern in Xinnan village in Shi Zhang